My personal annual reviews: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016.
- Founded (and was CEO of) Compound, a $1.3 billion tech-enabled asset management platform.
- Studied computer science and finance at WashU and HKUST.
- Published many things (on the order of thousands of essays and millions of words), some of which you can find in this old daily blog and this newsletter. I mainly write to think, though.
- Built dozens of side projects (many of which are now extinct): Bookclub, Disrupt Cards, Just Focus, TravelPage, StartupSift, Remove Metrics , Pouch, Wonder Bot, Magnet, Final Grade, Founder Rewind, Mesh, CreateASignature, TikTok, Blade Signatures, Cryptotab, IntroSender, Storyheap, Celebrate Immigrants, ExtremeFOMO, Student Hustle, Templates for Gmail, IPOList, Writing Club, CharityWear, and TOMO.
- Read a variety of books. And have enjoyed traveling.
- Interned at Uber, Scaphold (sold to Amazon), Daily, Blend, Inside, and RealtyShares.
- Also sold tomatoes.